It’s rare that literary stars get treated like Hollywood stars, and it’s kind of cool. Look at the dude. Vest blowing in the wind, intense frown…he recalls Indiana Jones but nerdier. (The Jeffrey Eugenides Billboard in Times Square Is Crazy - New York News - Runnin’ Scared)
This might call for a venture into Midtown. FIELD TRIP! McNally Jackson, pick up your permission slips here and get them signed by your guardian and we’ll share a bus.
- nakednudeselena likes this
- gomeznude2012 likes this
- selena2088gomez likes this
- prepmyway reblogged this from ballroompink and added:
- lemonsandfilm likes this
- ballroompink reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- ballroompink likes this
- This was featured in #Lit
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
A girl gave me her number last night and told me that we “have to hang out” and then she revealed...
“I lifted the steaming coffee to my lips, breathing in the bitter aroma and feeling the warmth...”