“We’ve Got Mail” wasn’t as huge of a success as we’d initially thought. Turns out, someone stole Housing Works’ projector, the projector we were so kindly lent by McNally Jackson, and Amanda Bullock’s (HW’s Event Coordinator) personal laptop.
Yes, I could go on a tirade and say “fuck you fuck you fuck you” over and over again, but that won’t really help matters, will it? It feels GOOD to say “fuck you fuck you fuck you” to the person who stole from an AIDS charity, but it won’t bring the stolen goods back, will it?
- If you attended WGM last night and noticed any shady happenings, let me or Housing Works know!
- If you want to donate to Housing Works, click here!
- Or! Or! OR! If you stole the TWO projectors and laptop and are suddenly feeling like the asshole you are, bring it back to Housing Works as soon as possible! That would be the greatest donation of all.
Thanks again to everyone who attended.
Fuck you again to the asshole who ruined such a delightful night.
I hate saying “please reblog” but, well, please reblog.
This happened, and it sucks. If you have any information please let us know! We’re of course replacing McNally’s projector as soon as possible (love y’all so sorry thank you for saving the night!) and figuring out the rest. We’ve Got Mail was a HUGE success and an amazing night, thank you to the people who packed Housing Works, you’re all huge nerds and I love you all; except for whoever took my stuff.
(I was trying to be professional by tweeting the cussing only on my personal twitter instead of the official twitter, but here I go posting it on Tumblr but y’all already know how professional I am so, there you go.)
- baddestnigguh likes this
- tesslynch likes this
- electricband likes this
- jakerawr reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- gonorrheagogo likes this
- blessthisjess reblogged this from notveryraven and added:
- meonadaily reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- staffdad reblogged this from interweber and added:
- hindenberry reblogged this from christinefriar and added:
- xrun-mad-beautifulx reblogged this from interweber
- theeisforevelyn reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- winstonwolfe reblogged this from justsayjolie
- ckburch likes this
- sloppyvirginloser likes this
- boobsradley likes this
- notveryraven reblogged this from christinefriar and added:
- notveryraven likes this
- choire likes this
- justsayjolie reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- cassthephat likes this
- sinsofb3auty reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- sinsofb3auty likes this
- a-r-t-i-s-t likes this
- armindak likes this
- nateeee reblogged this from christinefriar
- crimble-crumble likes this
- kindafabulous likes this
- 1x4x9 likes this
- joeveix likes this
- jennydeluxe likes this
- laughterkey reblogged this from speriod
- mikedeltagulf likes this
- ragekat likes this
- olivertwisted reblogged this from christinefriar
- babypunch3rs reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- fieldnotesfromabroad reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- bobbyfinger likes this
- speriod reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- ode-to-no-one likes this
- mlee525 likes this
- kyleramos reblogged this from bobbyfinger
- emilygould likes this
- jmdj likes this
- becomingmia likes this
- jhermann likes this
- christinefriar reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
- hughbot likes this
- rexcerebri reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- buildingaladder likes this
- housingworksbookstore reblogged this from bobbyfinger and added:
Stuff We like
“I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
This Week's Readings
MONDAY: Book launch for Lisa Hanawalt’s My Dirty Dumb Eyes, a...