The glamorous workspace of a nonprofit-bookstore blogger/events director/etc.!
Try to spot:
- The candy Elihu gave me from his new-spotlight-bulb-buying expedition to B&H!
- “An admittedly passive-aggressive note” about not spilling crap on my beautiful new keyboard!
- The old keyboard!
- Tumblr tote bag!
- Police report form from last week’s incident!
- Random House water bottle from The Old Days!
- You can see the bookstore through that window! It’s fun during Storytime when I can sit back here and maintain my tough, cynical image while secretly peeking out at the toddlers dancing.
- Yes, I’ve been trying to do yoga!
- merylfriedman likes this
- dusunceokulu likes this
- thesoundingboard likes this
- bdtharp likes this
- smdnyc likes this
- themonicabird likes this
- thejonathanfeed likes this
- melaniejaneparker likes this
- rickycamilleri likes this
- courtneybolton likes this
- gregorychatman reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- imbrittsimpson likes this
- rachelfershleiser reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- millionsmillions likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- interweber likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
“I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I’ll go to it laughing.”
This Week's Readings
MONDAY: Book launch for Lisa Hanawalt’s My Dirty Dumb Eyes, a...