Join us this week if you want to change your life, hear some readings from some amazing literary magazines, and enjoy the best happy hour in town.
- Tuesday, May 8, 7PM: The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
Join author Chris Guillebeau (The Art of Non-Conformity, The $100 Startup) and Emily Cavalier, creator of Mouth of the Border and Midnight Brunch, as they discuss how to pursue your passion and change your life. Start with free drinks to the first 100 attendees!
- Wednesday, May 9, 7PM: Lit Mag Night with harlequin creature, the Agriculture Reader, and 6x6
Join three beautifully produced and inspiring literary magazines for readings and live music. Free PBR, which we all know is The Beer of the Literary Magazine, to those who get there early!
- Friday, May 11, 4PM to 7PM: The Slush Pile, our Friday Night Happy Hour.
We’ve also got some great stuff going on in our cafe this week. We’ve launched a brown-bag lunch special; add on chips and a fountain soda to any sandwich for only $2.50 and take it to go or eat it here. We’re also doing The Great Cinnamon Roll Experiment this month; stop by on the weekend to sample different HOUSE-MADE cinnamon roll flavors as we decided what to feature permanently.
- otherpersonhere reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- loganabbott likes this
- itgivesitthew likes this
- tristanmetcalf likes this
- rachelthenerdynewlywed likes this
- thecopia reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- rec2-2012 reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- absorbedandoccupied likes this
- breakthruradiotv reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- chattingoutloud likes this
- hollylikestoread likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
A girl gave me her number last night and told me that we “have to hang out” and then she revealed...
“I lifted the steaming coffee to my lips, breathing in the bitter aroma and feeling the warmth...”