"This “magazine for people who love books” distinguishes itself in the quality of its short fiction and illustrations. New works by mostly established writers include many in translation, giving Coffin Factory a distinctly international vibe. Many of the illustrations are depictions of new works currently on display in a gallery. All this gives Coffin Factory a classy freshness sure to be enjoyed by anyone who appreciates contemporary arts and literature."
- junia-hughes reblogged this from thecoffinfactory
- theoctoberunion reblogged this from thecoffinfactory
- brainhiccups likes this
- maudnewton likes this
- thecopia likes this
- onehundreddollars reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- hollylikestoread likes this
- noiseheadd likes this
- housingworksbookstore reblogged this from thecoffinfactory
- housingworksbookstore likes this
- thecoffinfactory posted this
Stuff We like
A girl gave me her number last night and told me that we “have to hang out” and then she revealed...
“I lifted the steaming coffee to my lips, breathing in the bitter aroma and feeling the warmth...”