"The founder and artistic director of the company, Ross Williams, told me that in large part, it means exploring “how we can get Shakespeare to work for a new generation, for new audiences.” And they’re serious about changing up the setting where necessary: their projects include a Shakespearean pub crawl, where at each location, a scene breaks out. They call it … Shakesbeer. (C’mon. Wouldn’t you?)"
YES I definitely would, that is amazing. Back their Kickstarter, they’re really close with 31 hours to go! Haven’t you always wanted to Kickstart Shakespeare?
- jfawesome reblogged this from kickstarter
- tinabad08 likes this
- seesheflies likes this
- flewcrooked likes this
- anabolicandbronze likes this
- the-voice-project likes this
- mediatedexperience likes this
- kickstarter reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- onehundreddollars likes this
- singulus likes this
- sneer-or-disappear likes this
- zachdionne likes this
- badluckrhythmandbluesmachine likes this
- brainhiccups likes this
- caramelcupcake reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
A girl gave me her number last night and told me that we “have to hang out” and then she revealed...
“I lifted the steaming coffee to my lips, breathing in the bitter aroma and feeling the warmth...”