Right now! Hundreds of literary magazines from across the country on sale for only $2 an issue. Stock up on your favorites, meet editors and publishers, and discover news voices. RIGHT NOW until 4PM. (via Events - — Housing Works)
- lalunetteprismatique likes this
- sswslitinmotion likes this
- shimo-munir likes this
- nearlynoth1ng likes this
- brianmlatimer likes this
- monkfishjowls likes this
- threebottles reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- womaninterrupted likes this
- yourblesser reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
Little girl: I like books because they’re like the stories in my head … but better… and with more...
- ohmywalkers said:Gimme some recs for post-grad books, please! I'm looking for books about characters trying to figure out the Grown Up thing. I really loved Gayle Forman's Just One Day/Just One Year set, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan, and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
This is such a good category of book! Though not a huge one. Here are a few of our favorites: