"“I would find it attractive if anyone said the things that feminist Ryan Gosling says,” said rising NYU senior Alison Maney. Though feelings for the real-life Gosling were lukewarm, conversations about sexual politics were more heated; people seemed eager to talk about feminism, and how the cultural conversation might be influenced by Henderson’s book."
We’ve got signed copies if you missed the party!
- paradiseport likes this
- ratherbeatspacecamp likes this
- nea33eliz likes this
- junaki reblogged this from rootgirl
- sswslitinmotion likes this
- rootgirl reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- filmsandfrocks reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- coffeecakeicecream reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- strandedstmarkscitylights likes this
- sgerrxx likes this
- carnivorum reblogged this from capitalnewyork
- hanschen likes this
- carlyal likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- sarahspy likes this
- ominousrumours likes this
- theymightbeclippy likes this
- echoseeker likes this
- capitalnewyork reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- ghasedeh likes this
- magyarleague likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
- Great review for Someone Else's Wedding Vows in New Pages!
"The poems in ...
"“Get a real job / keep the wind at your back and the sun on your face / All the immediate...
- embarrassedandsorry said:Fuck you for spoiling Gone Girl. I spent real dollars on your book only to get to page 94 and stop reading it, because I now hate you. Which is ironic because the chapter that contains the spoiler is discussing how likability of a character is unrelated to literary worth.
Let me know your PayPal address and I will refund the purchase price of the book, but Gone Girl...