"The night was one of expression that was both shocking and exhilarating, ranging from the feelings of a quiet confession to a night of stand-up comedy."
- spencermadsen likes this
- pankakebreath likes this
- asiagirlnsfw likes this
- deejberndt likes this
- beethoventhemovie likes this
- anxiouslollygagging likes this
- popserial reblogged this from sorryhouse
- popserial likes this
- mrianmbelcurry likes this
- sarahjeanalex likes this
- thesineaters likes this
- thaisbenoit likes this
- willisplummer likes this
- profconfessor likes this
- thetrueartistknownasromeo likes this
- darkcomma likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
Little girl: I like books because they’re like the stories in my head … but better… and with more...
- ohmywalkers said:Gimme some recs for post-grad books, please! I'm looking for books about characters trying to figure out the Grown Up thing. I really loved Gayle Forman's Just One Day/Just One Year set, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan, and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
This is such a good category of book! Though not a huge one. Here are a few of our favorites: