This Week at HWBC
Wednesday stop by as Spring St. Social Society presents Camp Cabaret, a night of stories, music, vaudeville, and comédie acrobatique. The event is curated by Patrick Janelle and our lovely cafe manager Amy Virginia Buchanan. Jo Firestone is hosting.
Then on Thursday night The Moth returns for the second week in a row, this time for stories on the subject of Patterns.
Friday is our weekly Slush Pile happy hour which is as always the best time to drink and eat sandwiches while catching up on your Friday Reads.
Finally, Saturday morning join the International Crime Book Group as it returns to discus Cara Black’s Parisian mystery Murder in the Marais. Last time the snow storm cut down on attendance so be sure to visit this time if you missed it or come again to continue the discussion.
- angelonibologna reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- domjot likes this
- mothbrandon likes this
- silemmm likes this
- alas-dear-kathy likes this
- corrinag likes this
- kalopsiawitch likes this
- starsdontdotoursky likes this
- mypoisonwords reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- hanschen likes this
- stpahd reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- stpahd likes this
- gregorychatman likes this
- howtodothecharlestonpanda likes this
- haleynacole likes this
- mymodernmistake likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this