This week at HWBC:
(Exciting lineup is ~NOT~ an April Fools joke)
TONIGHT we are proud to present kickass lady Kelly Oxford in conversation with fellow kickass lady Olivia Wilde about Oxford’s new book Everything is Perfect When You’re a Liar.
Wednesday, Tumblr and Forced Meme team up for a STFU Parents books shower! Enjoy beermosas and games with proud parents Blair Koenig and Perigee Books as well as special guests Eliot Glazer, Judy McGuire, Chris Mohney, and Julieanne Smolinski.
Finally Saturday and Sunday is the first weekend in April (WHAT) so come on in for our monthly sale — 30% off everything!
- carol-be-servin reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- carol-be-servin likes this
- spacehogofficial likes this
- deystreetbooks likes this
- livingmy0wnlif3 likes this
- pointnox likes this
- wolf--prince reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- cutelikekia likes this
- interweber likes this
- scarlettfiree likes this
- spacehogofficial reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
- stephanieshift said:Fuck you for spoiling Gone Girl. I spent real dollars on your book only to get to page 94 and stop reading it, because I now hate you. Which is ironic because the chapter that contains the spoiler is discussing how likability of a character is unrelated to literary worth.
Let me know your PayPal address and I will refund the purchase price of the book, but Gone Girl...