Yesterday was an emotional day at the copier scanning a lunchbox full of cards, notes, photos, and more that we have found inside donated books. And now it’s a Pinterest board!
If you’ve ever left a sonogram, graduation photo, or death certificate (seriously!) inside a book and then brought it to Housing Works, you might be anonymously Pinterest-famous now. Enjoy!
- fivegiraffes reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- novy-svet reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- novy-svet said: Love this idea.
- jmhlam likes this
- ecantwell likes this
- futomakigami likes this
- colindrohan likes this
- colleen-powers likes this
- jekoh likes this
- emturner likes this
- spidersteacup likes this
- playgrounds-and-rooftops likes this
- chinarocks810 likes this
- thecodystuart likes this
- animum-recuperare likes this
- spiritedbk likes this
- blackletteraviary likes this
- thesemotherfuckersarenotalldead said: good job not spoiling them as the Strand does!
- hanschen likes this
- jewelsmemory likes this
- fivegiraffes likes this
- saguntr likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
- ohmywalkers said:Gimme some recs for post-grad books, please! I'm looking for books about characters trying to figure out the Grown Up thing. I really loved Gayle Forman's Just One Day/Just One Year set, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan, and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
This is such a good category of book! Though not a huge one. Here are a few of our favorites: