This festive, all-day shopping bazaar takes place on the quaint cobblestone Crosby Street outside of the Bookstore Cafe. Thousands of donated books, records, and CDs will be sold for $1 apiece; summery clothing, shoes and accessories will be available at Housing Works Soho Thrift Shop; great snacks from our cafe and local food purveyors Coolhaus, Mexicue, Luke’s Lobster andCemitas and live music curated by Two Boots pizza, our Americana Jamboree partners.
With music from:
Don’t miss it! One of my favorite days of the year.
- 52projects likes this
- gregkoski reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- sabby likes this
- naive-observer-reality-merger likes this
- emturner likes this
- jalvear likes this
- abramsbooks reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- thewildinside likes this
- healthyheartworks likes this
- typical-m0net reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- typical-m0net likes this
- cbaymilin likes this
- yeliispoiledochoa likes this
- womaninterrupted likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
Little girl: I like books because they’re like the stories in my head … but better… and with more...
- ohmywalkers said:Gimme some recs for post-grad books, please! I'm looking for books about characters trying to figure out the Grown Up thing. I really loved Gayle Forman's Just One Day/Just One Year set, Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan, and Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
This is such a good category of book! Though not a huge one. Here are a few of our favorites: