This week at the bookstore! Pride, music, and novelists!
- Tonight we welcome Dawes and Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johnny Irions for a sold-out benefit concert. Sorry, no tickets will be released at the door. Don’t miss the next show, sign up for our newsletter!
- Tomorrow, Tuesday, we host "The Audacious Debut" with Bill Cheng (Southern Cross the Dog) and Derek Palacio (How to Shake the Other Man). Sure to be an interesting conversation based on this GIF by Ben Tuttle, don’t miss it.
- And on Wednesday our I Like Your Glasses with CoverSpy is back with a special Pride Week Queer Ladies Literary Speed Dating! We have a handful of tickets left (registration is required so we can match y’all up) for this event for those who totally judge by the book cover.
- Thursday we welcome a novelist, memoirist, and poet for our Pride Week Reading! How can you resist the combination of a retelling of Shakespeare, poems title Hustler Rave XXX, and a memoir about growing up butch in the Bronx? You can’t.
- jacketparty likes this
- ohholola likes this
- hereatyourservice reblogged this from bycheng
- odusboi97 likes this
- odusboi97 reblogged this from bycheng
- just-another-cup-of-tea likes this
- bycheng reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- lovecat10 likes this
- smallestmouse likes this
- a-groovy likes this
- tigerlilyposts likes this
- ourlightsinvain likes this
- queeryparty likes this
- jesus-youreign likes this
- thebluecornflower likes this
- easilyi likes this
- nimbleasanoun likes this
- libraryreads likes this
- g29tony likes this
- hulk-smash-gender-roles likes this
- nouvellabooks likes this
- cooldeer likes this
- cyborgianheart likes this
- losertakesall likes this
- mahrukh12nk likes this
- natgeo-covergirl likes this
- tarabartley03 likes this
- lisadavis03 likes this
- ashleybrown04 likes this
- aliciajones04 likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
- Lazy self-indulgent review of an experience
I woke up at 5 and couldn’t fall back asleep and I...
- “Girls are trained to say, ‘I wrote this, but it’s probably really stupid.’ Well, no, you wouldn’t...”