HWBC Weekly Roundup
- This letter that F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote his daughter, which I somehow came across this week
- Gary Shteyngart won’t blurb your book… except when he will
- A publication ALL ABOUT SNACKS called Snacks Quarterly, which is superb
- Which poet are you? I’m Louise Glück, which made me very happy obviously
- eternityforyou reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- twirleenough likes this
- black-balloon-publishing likes this
- mssotho likes this
- imbecileqk-diary likes this
- iwannatrik likes this
- xrisanaselemithi reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- percykerry likes this
- gakkyluthien likes this
- emmivantrease likes this
- squiiidz likes this
- jackthecucko likes this
- its-ilse-love likes this
- wagenschutz said: I am Gluck too 👍👍👍
- my-28-martie reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- tjphull reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- tjphull likes this
- wordflow82 likes this
- alwayslovedonthate likes this
- 00000-0000000 likes this
- rithebard likes this
- entangledinfreedom likes this
- goldman likes this
- polyproticamory likes this
- tout-est-pris-en-anglais likes this
- elizabethminkel likes this
- inkpenpage likes this
- looney2ne said: I can’t believe you mentioned Louise Gluck. I read a poem of hers over 25 years ago…I still remember the moment I read it and how I cried when I got home.
- looney2ne reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- looney2ne likes this
- stay-radd-mann likes this
- healthychoicepudding likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this
Stuff We like
- Great review for Someone Else's Wedding Vows in New Pages!
"The poems in ...
"“Get a real job / keep the wind at your back and the sun on your face / All the immediate...
- embarrassedandsorry said:Fuck you for spoiling Gone Girl. I spent real dollars on your book only to get to page 94 and stop reading it, because I now hate you. Which is ironic because the chapter that contains the spoiler is discussing how likability of a character is unrelated to literary worth.
Let me know your PayPal address and I will refund the purchase price of the book, but Gone Girl...