We’re presenting at panel at the Brooklyn Book Festival! 11AM at the Brooklyn Historical Society Main Hall. We’ll have a booth at the festival as well where we’re holding a book drive.
11:00 A.M. Presented by Housing Works Bookstore Cafe: Radical Fictions. A family confronts the end of the Cold War in Washington, DC, 1979. A group of drunk punks await their prophet as the millennium looms in Gainesville, Florida, 1999. A beautiful eco-terrorist bombs an office building in New York, New York, 2010. Jennifer Gilmore (Something Red), David Goodwillie (American Subversive), and Justin Taylor (Gospel of Anarchy) read from their work and discuss the extremist ideologies and cultish communities their characters find themselves entangled in.
Check out the full schedule here. The festival is Sunday, September 18.
- imremembering likes this
- rachelfershleiser reblogged this from wnyc and added:
- omgskr likes this
- wnyc reblogged this from rachelfershleiser and added:
- jennydeluxe likes this
- trxfreely reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- meredithwisner likes this
- intervital likes this
- sswslitinmotion reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- mainestreet reblogged this from housingworksbookstore and added:
- anytoy likes this
- rizabella likes this
- whacher likes this
- fwriction likes this
- This was featured in #Lit
- donzodonzodonzo likes this
- kk-bk likes this
- sevenplusminustwo likes this
- trxfreely likes this
- blackgirlphresh likes this
- housingworksbookstore posted this